School will be in session before we know it! The excitement of getting new pens, pencils, markers and notebooks is something kids look forward to every year. What is the best strategy to get organized? Stock up on basics, look for great prices and save yourself some time by ordering online. Even if you’re child’s teacher hasn’t provided you with a list, you can’t go wrong by sticking to the staple products you know they’ll need. Here’s a list to get you started:
- Art supplies are an absolute must. No matter what your age or artistic ability, we have a selection of crayons, markers – even oil pastels – that will work for every child or teen. They come large or small in quantities ranging from washable markers in eight classic colors to the 152-color ultimate crayon case with sharpener caddy. For the younger family members, we offer washable crayons, as well.
- What are your kids going to bring home their works of art in? Folders, of course. You name it, we’ve got it. Twin-pocket, tri-fold, satin finish or fiber, we offer a wide selection of options and colors to choose from.
- One-subject or three-subject, college-ruled or narrow, notebooks are crucial for taking great notes and staying organized in class. With a variety of colors and styles to choose from, there is something everyone will like.
- The kids will need something to take notes with in their well-organized notebooks. This brings us to the most obvious and necessary school supplies – writing utensils. For the younger ones learning to write, pencils are the obvious choice. For your high school or college student, our selection of pens and highlighters will make note-taking and study time a breeze.
- With the hustle and bustle of the school year, keeping track of sports games, penciling in study time and scheduling appointments will make time management an important life skill for every kid to learn. Teach them how to get organized and stay organized with a daily planner. Setting your kids up to keep track of their own schedule will give them a sense of responsibility and independence.
The anticipation of the school year is both exciting and overwhelming for children of all ages. Getting them excited about something as simple as school supplies is an easy way to ease their anxiety. Give them a list of supplies, set them up on our website, let them browse around and fill up a cart with things they like. You and your kids will both reap the benefits of preparedness, avoid the stress of disorganization and free up time to enjoy the rest of the summer.